Responsible for the assessment of needs and coordination of treatment services for members identified as needing a high level of service coordination, as identified through the use standardized screening tools. Acts as the primary point of contact for all Child and Family Team (CFT) participants to facilitate meetings and follow-up recommendations, to ensure continuity of care and service delivery, and to educate team members about the CFT process.
- Any bachelor’s degree with at least one year of verifiable full-time work experience, to include internships and volunteer work, in a behavioral health or related setting.
- Bachelor’s degree related to behavioral health and related experience preferred.
- Arizona Driver’s License, 39-month Motor Vehicle Report, and vehicle registration and liability coverage that meets insurance requirements.
- 21 years of age.
- CPR and First Aid certification required (ICHD provides training)
- Eligible for DPS Level 1 fingerprint clearance required
- Initial current negative TB test result, within prior 12 months, required. (ICHD provides)
- Prefered bilingual (candidates may be eligible for a language stipend).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed