Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- English Language
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of theory and practical application of ICHD’s empirical behavioral model
- Working knowledge of licensing requirements
- Computer literacy to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems, Word and Outlook applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of PS-MAPP training curriculum in order to provide training to foster care providers
- The ability to provide own reliable transportation for transport of self or others for business purposes (ICHD provides business mileage reimbursement)
- Physical Demands (The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions)
Physical: Sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, couch, reach, and twist: to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amount of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard. Ability to drive a motor vehicle.
- Emergency Safety Response: Ability to competently and safely implement verbal and physical components of Crisis Intervention training (CPI)
Master’s degree in a field related to Behavioral Health preferred
Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Behavioral Health required and 2 years’ experience providing direct therapeutic services and/or case management services to foster care members and/or other behavioral health members.
- 21 years of age
- Certification as a PS-MAPP training curriculum trainer (post hire)
- CPR, First Aid , and Crisis Intervention (CPI) certification (ICHD provides training)
- Arizona Driver’s License and 39-month driving record that meets insurance requirements;
- Proof of liability coverage of $100,000/$300,000 personal damage liability, and $50,000 property damage liability.
- DPS Level I fingerprint clearance
- Physical examination report including a current negative TB test result (ICHD provides)
- Masters degree in a field related to behavioral health preferred