The Recovery Coach (RC) works with the Member Care Coordinator (MCC) to ensure the provision of direct services to members identified as needing services. The RC will provide direct treatment services to members in the home or in the office. Services can be provided in an individual or group setting. The RC will not provide case management services.
• 100% of members receive a treatment service (all services outside of case management) within a 90 day period.
• 100% of assessments and service plans are up to date and in accordance with standards.
• All services billed are 85% of the PMPM rate.
• 100% of families are contacted to discuss no show and lack of participation in services
• No show rates do not exceed 10% for all scheduled services
• Reviews assessment and service plans within 48 hours of all members who will receive services.
• Works in collaboration with the MCC to identify and coordinate direct treatments services to members.
• Provides face to face direct treatment services to members as identified.
• Provides face to face group treatment services to members as identified.
• Coordinates the request for transportation services for members to attend group services.
• Works with other MCC’s and RC’s to coordinate and implement group services.
• Assist the MCC with home visits as needed.
• Assist the MCC with CFT’s as needed.
• Assist the MCC in the monitoring of treatment services for members.
• Assist the MCC in the completion and update of administrative paperwork; not to exceed 3 members per week.
• Education - Bachelor’s or Master’s degree related to behavioral health and related experience preferred, or any Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with at least one year of verifiable work experience, to include internships and volunteer work, in a behavioral health or related setting.
• Experience – One year of prior behavioral health experience preferred.
• Special Job Requirement – Own, reliable transportation; mileage reimbursement provided.
• Regulatory -
o 21 years of age
o Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39 month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability coverage to meet insurance requirements.
o Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
o First Aide, CPR certification (Employer provides)
o Initial negative TB test result. (Employer provides)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Technology – Computer literacy to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems, Word and Outlook applications; familiarity with Electronic Health Records (EHR).