- Education/Experience –
- High school/GED Diploma required
- 18 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License and 39 month Motor Vehicle Report to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of adherence to confidentiality
- Must be able to prioritize and plan effectively
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform.
- Adequate range of body motion and mobility to work in an office, residential or outdoor environment, including standing and walking (even and uneven surfaces), sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional lifting and carrying of up to 30 pounds; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard or laptop; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
- Ability to drive a vehicle.
- Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
- Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.