- Education - Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a related field is preferred; HS/GED required.
- Experience –
- Three years’ experience, with increasing responsibility as an Administrative Assistant, preferably in a human services environment.
- Experience with confidential records and statistical analysis desired.
- Regulatory -
- 21 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39 month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability coverage to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- First Aide, CPR certification (Employer provides)
- Initial negative TB test result. (Employer provides)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Computer literacy to include advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems, Word, Outlook and Excel applications; Electronic Health Record (EHR) and other databases.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform.
- Adequate range of body motion and mobility to work in an office, including standing and walking, sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional lifting and carrying of up to 30 pounds; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard or laptop; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
- Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
- Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.